Enhance capacities of Georgian civil society organisations, particularly via networking, and contribute to the capacities of the other state led process in the migration field in line with the relevant EU-Georgia Agreements, in particular the Visa Liberalisation Action Plan.
1. promote rights of migrants, protect migrants against exploitation and exclusion, support the fight against trafficking;
2. foster the links between migration and development;
3. promote durable livelihood solutions for returned and potential migrants;
4. increase capacity of migration management-related Georgian NGOs to participate and constructively contribute in livelihood/migration-related human rights centred policy creation and implementation;
5. support fighting irregular immigration and support in readmission.